FW: Obituary for Janis Jagars (Disastry)

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 14 13:21:01 2003

You, Toxik - Fabian Rodriguez, wrote:

["Disastry" died in a climbing accident]

I'm sorry to hear that. I still use his pgp 2.6.3ia multi06, which is very
usefull to get some things working with older mailers. I remember having
had some discussions with him about the SHA2 implementation that would not
compile out of the box on my old Linux version, and he was very helpfull
with that. I will miss him.

What will happen now with his software like the pgp multi versions? It
would be pitty if it would now disappear from the net.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html