QUESTION: Can the gpg output be captured to a file?

Chuck Fennimore cfennimore@hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 11:41:01 2003

I am trying to do automated batch processing of encrypted email and I
need to be able to capture the standard screen output from the signature
verify and the decryption functions. At one point I saw a file created
called siglog that contained the output but I was never able to repeat
the process. But basically that is what I want, to be able to pipe the
output to a file, or append it to a log file. I have tried using the
pipe ">" command and get nothing. I can't find anything in the
documentation that talks about a siglog file either. Your help would be
greatly appreciated.

Chuck Fennimore