GPG on NT 4.0?

Malte Gell malte_gell@t-online.de
Sat Jan 4 03:55:02 2003

> I want to install GPG on an NT 4.0 system, but how do I check the
> integrity of the .exe file? I have gone through a number of sites to
> find the answer, but I only came across integrity checks for UNIX
> systems.

You could download GnuPG for Win32 on a machine that already has GnuPG=20
installed and check integrity there. If this is not an option, you=20
might download GnuPG and verify the MD5 sum.

If you don't have a win program for getting the md5 sum of a file you=20
can get one there:

http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/using_md5sums.html

Now you're able to check GnuPG's integrity on either way.