Cannot connect to Keyservers

Mark H. Wood mwood@IUPUI.Edu
Mon Jan 6 17:16:01 2003

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Thorsten Haude wrote:
> Do you know where I can get a list of non-RR servers?

Um, RR stands for "Resource Record".  The DNS database is composed of 100%
RRs;  there is no other kind of information in it.  The person who brought
that notation into the thread didn't say what *kind* of RR it is.  He
probably meant that it's a CNAME RR, which points to some other name, but
perhaps he will clarify his remarks.  (Sorry, I deleted the earlier
message so I don't have the domain name in question or the poster's name.)

MS Windows *is* user-friendly, but only for certain values of "user".