How to do..........

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Thu Jan 9 10:08:02 2003

--=-8B+Lu1DCVCQvb1ERH2s+

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 23:18, Hakan Hekim wrote:
> Hi,
> I have too much public keys and I do not want to import all of them  but =
I want to use them from a file whenever I need.
> Is it possible?
> If yes how can I do it?

You can use more than one keyring, specify with --keyring <file>. I'm
not sure how gnupg does determine in which keyring a key is imported
when you use multiple keyrings; there might be some problems especially
when part of the keyrings are read-only [have not played with this a
long time].

cheers
-- vbi

--=20