--edit and trustdb

Peter Palfrader peter@palfrader.org
Tue Jan 14 12:03:02 2003

--f2QGlHpHGjS2mn6Y

Hi,

running gnupg --edit (and so --sign-key as well) requires that the trust
database is up to date.

When signing several keys in batch this is taking up a lot of time since
the trustdb gets obsolete after each minor modfication - like signing a
key.  Is there anything I can do to make it run faster (i.e. skip the
trustdb update for --edit/--sign-key)?  (waiting for almost two minutes
every time is quite a bit annoying[0])

					yours,
					peter
(running 1.2.2rc1)
0. Yes, the keydb cashes are rebuilt.
--=20
    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal
                           | `. `'      Operating System

--f2QGlHpHGjS2mn6Y

--f2QGlHpHGjS2mn6Y--