How to use gpgme with MSVS7

Timo Schulz twoaday@freakmail.de
Sat Jan 18 20:41:02 2003

On Fri Jan 17 2003; 18:32, Colin Brown wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone could explain to me how to use gpgme.
> I have compiled it into gpgme.lib, but cannot seem to get it to work with
> MS Visual Studio 7(.net)

What is the problem you have? If you succeeded to compile the code as
a library (static) you should be able to use it. Did you get unresolved
functions (GNU C functions which are missing for MSVC)?

> (I am current looking at the source for winpt to get a better idea of how
> to use it)

Please remember that the GPGME version in WinPT was heavily modified and
this is why I call it MyGPGME! Actually it's not compatible with 0.3.x or
later in most cases.

        Timo