Having a problem with encrypting and decrypting files.

Timothy Nam timothy.nam@db.com
Thu Jan 30 16:51:01 2003

I was wondering if somebody could help shine some light to a problem I am
having.

I have a public key generated using version 1.0.7 (SunOS) , the
counterparty I am exchanging keys with is using version 1.2.1 (MingW32). I
have imported his key, as well as him importing mine, but when I try and
decrypt a file which is signed and encrypted by the other party, I get the
error

gpg: decryption failed: secret key not available.

Is there a compatibility issue with the versions we are using?

regards

Timothy (Ting) Nam