Different user group names

Xavier Nodet xavier.nodet@free.fr
Tue Jul 1 17:38:04 2003

--=_HhQ1_1kW85XqkUUOhvrjEZh97aroVs
content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:15:05 +0200 Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> =
wrote:

> If you want to avoid getting extra copies, set your MFT
> (Mail-Followup-To) header to the list name for the first =
posting.

Why not simply using Reply-To? Stating the sender's preferences=
 for
where the replies should go seems to me exactly what this =
header is
for (this list does not add Reply-To headers, fortunately)...

From=20RFC2822, section 3.6.2:

> When the "Reply-To:" field is present, it indicates the =
mailbox(es) to
> which the author of the message suggests that replies be sent.

--=20
Xavier Nodet
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little =
temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin =
Franklin, 1759.