Newbie seeking mail client

Abhay S. Kushwaha kushwaha@netsolutionsindia.com
Wed Jul 2 07:24:02 2003

--=.zG1UYFkOAvDgWw

>   [-- PGP output follows (current time: Tue 01 Jul 2003 09:47:25 AM
>   EDT) --] gpg: Signature made Tue 01 Jul 2003 04:39:57 AM EDT using
>   DSA key ID 5E39A045 gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
>   gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found
>   [-- End of PGP output --
>
> Did you upload your key to a keyserver?

No, not yet. I will do so once I figure out how to do it properly and
which keyserver to use. I'm a newbie and still learning. Is it
advisable to upload the key to a keyserver as soon as possible?

[abhay]

PS: Sorry to everybody about the attachment in the last mail. :P

--=.zG1UYFkOAvDgWw

--=.zG1UYFkOAvDgWw--