passphrase

Joseph Bruni jbruni@mac.com
Tue Jul 8 20:28:02 2003

Yes. GPG and PGP are inter-operable. Where I work we use GPG and communicate with a number of vendors who are using PGP desktop as well as PGP server. If, however, you are working with someone using the IDEA algo, you'll need to add that as well. If they are using PGP8, chances are they are not.

Joe