Corporate public key?

Ben Finney bignose@zip.com.au
Wed Jul 9 04:12:04 2003

On Tue 08-Jul-2003 18:59 -0700, Joseph Bruni wrote:
> [using public key for authentication]
>
> This gets annoying after while, especially if you find yourself
> needing to connect to said server while away from a host that has your
> private key.

I've made the investment of a USB stick with 128MiB flash memory.  This
stores my SSH keys, GPG keys, and tools to use them on various OSen.
Most places I go will have a USB port available on some machine
somewhere; I just plug in my memory stick and fire up the SSH client.

This is not appropriate in all circumstances, but it greatly increases
the number of places from which I can access my accounts without using
password authentication.

--
 \     "When I turned two I was really anxious, because I'd doubled my |
  `\   age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I'm six |