keys and many OS and backuping keys!

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Wed Jul 16 20:56:02 2003

On your windows box
gpg --armour --export mykey > mykey.asc
gpg --armour --export-secret-keys mykey > myseckey.asc

ftp binary mode from Windows to Linux.

On Linux
gpg --import mykey.asc myseckey.asc

-----Original Message-----
From: Helder Miguel Rodrigues [mailto:crash@frew.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 11:12 AM
To: gnupg-users@gnupg.org
Subject: keys and many OS and backuping keys!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.