Diminished Disk Space after running file encryption

Timo Schulz twoaday@freakmail.de
Mon Jul 21 20:19:02 2003

On Mon Jul 21 2003; 09:52, Werner Koch wrote:

> GnuPG does not use any temporary files except for invocation of the
> photo ID viewer under Windows.  I don't know about WinPT, though.

WinPT has two modes, the one uses temp files but the other not. In any
case the temp file should only have the size of the input. And they are
deleted after work.

Check your temp path and if there were some problems, you should find
some files like this: gpgme'pid'.xxx. You can simply delete them.

        Timo

--
Windows Privacy Tools            "Der Tugendhafte begnügt sich, von dem zu
(http://winpt.sourceforge.net)    träumen, was der Böse im Leben verwirklicht."