can`t verify signature

Neil Williams linux@codehelp.co.uk
Fri Jul 25 19:29:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_5kWI/4fsN/ZmSTa

On Friday 25 Jul 2003 5:44 pm, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
> Well, this is OT, but I found it while searching for John Aldrich's key...
>
> 8D5E4057 shows a very ... errrm ... interesting mode of use for PGP - wou=
ld
> you sign this key????

Absolutely not. Who are you verifying?

Thankfully, there's no need:
http://www.thesunlink.com/news/99june/daily/0617a1d.html
"But now those cheers have turned to empty echoes. The firm, Twenty-First=20
Century Research Corp., is closing up shop after losing its financial=20
backing."

Note the date, 1999.

A timely (sorry) illustration of why a concerted effort to remove all such =
old=20
keys from keyservers would be so valuable, if only it could stay deleted.

=2D-=20

Neil Williams
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
http://www.codehelp.co.uk