View trust of key

David Shaw dshaw@jabberwocky.com
Tue Jun 3 19:52:02 2003

--XF85m9dhOBO43t/C

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 03:49:52PM +0200, Sebastian Wiesinger wrote:
> Hi!
>=20
> The ways to show the trust of a key are: Use --edit or --with-colons.
>=20
> These 2 aren't very comfortable when I just want to view the trust for
> myself on the commandline. Is there any other way? Perhaps you could
> include it somehow into the --list-keys output?

The latest CVS version has a "list-options show-validity" option.  If
you select it, GnuPG shows you the validity scores for each user ID as
well as for the key as a whole.

If anyone tracking the devel CVS takes a look at this, I'd appreciate
any comments you have.  I think it's a little confusing looking, but
this might be because I'm so used to the old output format.

David

--XF85m9dhOBO43t/C

--XF85m9dhOBO43t/C--