Expiry and subkeys

Ben Finney bignose@zip.com.au
Thu Jun 12 07:28:02 2003

--8NvZYKFJsRX2Djef

On 11-Jun-2003, Werner Koch wrote:
> Didn't you delete the secret subkey?=20

Not to my knowledge; I only told it (when first creating it) to expire
on a particular date.  It shouldn't be deleted as a result of that,
should it?

How can I get the information you're asking?

--=20
 \       "If you write the word 'monkey' a million times, do you start |
  `\                   to think you're Shakespeare?"  -- Steven Wright |
bignose@zip.com.au  F'print 9CFE12B0 791A4267 887F520C B7AC2E51 BD41714B

--8NvZYKFJsRX2Djef

--8NvZYKFJsRX2Djef--