German: Deutsche Übersetzung von einigen Begriffen

Martin Bretschneider martin.bretschneider@gmx.de
Mon Jun 16 00:08:02 2003

--=._Q8VJ6ZW.G3):3

moin *,

I have reworked the German po-file of Seahorse, a very nice
Gnome2-GnuPG-Gui. But I'm not sure if I should translate some items
or not. Can you, I mean Werner or one of the other German developers,
tell me what I should take?

-User ID: Benutzer-ID, User-ID (gpg-output), Benutzerkennung
(gpg-Handbuch)
-Sub key: Sub-Key, Unterschl=FCssel
-sign: unterschreiben, signieren
-verify: pr=FCfen, verifizieren
-passphrase: Mantra, Passphrase
-revoker: Widerrufer, Widerrufsperson

TIA  Martin
--=20
  www.bretschneidernet.de  OpenPGP_0x4EA52583     JID_breti@jabber.org
                (o_                  Albert Einstein:
    (o_ (o_ (o_ //\          Few are those who see with their
    (\)_(\)_(\)_V_/_     own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

--=._Q8VJ6ZW.G3):3

--=._Q8VJ6ZW.G3):3--