What is this -> "Your email message was addressed to a domain name that is being retired."???

Joseph Bruni jbruni@mac.com
Thu Jun 19 03:03:01 2003

Well, if their admins are anything like the developers where I work,
you'll be lucky if they even know what "man" is. It amazes me how
corporations tend to accumulate large bodies of Luddites in their IS
departments.