Commercial support?

Shepet, Mike Mike.Shepet@phh.com
Fri Jun 20 14:38:02 2003

Hello GPG Users,
My client has several Solaris 8 servers running PGP 7.1.1 and they have been
very happy with this setup.  Now the time has come to renew their
license/support with NAI and the prices seem ridiculous.  I have been tasked
with looking into GPG as a cost effective replacement and it looks very
promising.  The only thing I cannot find any information about is third
party commercial support.  This is a must have for them.  Are there any
vendors who will support this product?

Cheers!
Mike

"The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any
harmful and malicious code or defects when sent.  This message and its
attachments could have been infected during transmission.  By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action regarding the code
or such defects.  The sender is not liable for any loss or damage arising in
any way from this message or its attachments."