one key or multiple keys

Joseph Bruni jbruni@mac.com
Sun Jun 22 22:12:02 2003

Another reason would include physical key security. If you have one key =0D=

and choose to use the same for home and work, you'd need to revoke your =0D=

one key in case your computer at work was ever compromised (and vis =0D
versa).=0D
=0D
Another might be privacy. You may not want both your home and work =0D
email addresses on one key if you have some reason for people not to =0D
know where you work. If you change employers, you would need to revoke =0D=

that user-ID and set up another. Eventually, your key would start to =0D
look like your resum=E9. :)=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
On Sunday, June 22, 2003, at 10:34 AM, Neil Williams wrote:=0D
=0D