Enigmail and GPG

Ty Cabugao tycabugao@earthlink.net
Mon Jun 23 18:07:02 2003

This may be an enigmail issue, but I am posting this anyway since there seems to be a lot of people here who are able to make this work with gnupg...

I am running Redhat 8.0, with Mozilla v. 1.3 installed. I went to the enigmail.mozdev.org site and installed the enigmail xpi's. Everything looks okay, except that when I attempt to use sign/encrypt or verify/decrypt any emails, I get a "Failed to initialize Enigmail" message. I have checked my enigmail preferences and everything looked okay. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
Ty