Documentation blues

Ben Finney bignose@zip.com.au
Tue Jun 24 03:29:02 2003

--RYJh/3oyKhIjGcML

On 23-Jun-2003, Robin Lynn Frank wrote:
> There must be some law I am unaware of that documentation must be as
> tedious as possible

Does it look like this?

Frank's Law of Documentation:
    Documentation is either written by programmers who are too close to
the program to know how to tell a user about it, or written by people
who had no documentation and did everything the hard way.

--=20
 \        "I bought a dog the other day. I named him Stay. It's fun to |
  `\     call him. 'Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!' He went insane. |
_o__)      Now he just ignores me and keeps typing."  -- Steven Wright |
bignose@zip.com.au  F'print 9CFE12B0 791A4267 887F520C B7AC2E51 BD41714B

--RYJh/3oyKhIjGcML

--RYJh/3oyKhIjGcML--