Newbie seeking mail client

Uwe Höpfner u.hoepfner@epost.de
Mon Jun 30 12:09:51 2003

--=.zZjKOhnt0CeBUI

Hei there,

Sylpheed is nice. Its small, fast and has build-in gnupg support. You need a proper installation of gnupg, the community is very helpful. Sylpheed exists for several linux-version and Win32, so look for Claws-w32 on their homepage:
http://sylpheed-claws.sourceforge.net/
I am using it now for about 12 month from version, i think, 0.5 up to the most recent 0.9.0-11, so the final 1.0 is on the horizon. But for me it works very good and is as reliable (or ever more) as commercial WIN-Products. It plays by the rules (not Microsoft rules), no macros, active-x, HTML-Mail, s-mime etc. Give it a try.

Have fun

Uwe