[gpg]Re: decrypt stdin with passphrase in

CL Gilbert Lamont_Gilbert@RigidSoftware.com
Mon Jun 30 19:21:01 2003

How many different names does the gnupg users list go under?  Im getting
a little tired of writing new filters...

CL

Joseph Bruni wrote:
| Steve,
|
| Does it make sense to have a "confidentiality notice" on every email
you send to a public mailing list?

| Joe
|

| On Monday, June 30, 2003, at 08:42AM, Steve Butler <sbutler@fchn.com>
wrote:

|>>On 8420 day of my life Steve Butler wrote:
|>
|>We're Moving June 20th!
|>600 University St, Suite 1400
|>Seattle, WA 98101
|>
|>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not

- --
Thank you,

CL Gilbert
Free Java interface to Freechess.org
http://www.rigidsoftware.com/Chess/chess.html

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD  19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D
GNU Privacy Guard http://www.gnupg.org
Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) http://web.mit.edu/network/pgp.html, windows
users should try that.