GnuPG with Java on Windows?

Samuel ]slund samuel@Update.UU.SE
Mon Mar 24 14:16:02 2003

Hi

I have not looked at your code but the example in the text does not
work because the backslash is an escape character in Java.
(You need to double them to get a backslash in a strin literal.)
But that should not give you that kind of error. Have you tried using
the full filenames and quoting the string? I seem to remember that
working some years ago.
And unless things have changed since then you need to look-out for pipes
that block the sending process when they get filled. That was
"interesting" to find, sometimes the program stoped on a
nondeterministic statement...

Have fun
//Samuel