Help Importing private key into GPA

Stephan Hugel steph@o2.ie
Tue Mar 25 23:09:01 2003

I installed GPG onto my WinXP system a few days ago, and generated a new
keypair for myself, installed in c:\gnupg. Yesterday, I installed the
G-Data plugin for Outlook, again it functions correctly, eg I can sign
and encrypt mail with my default key, and decrypt and verify signatures.
However, GPA does not seem to be working properly, as whenever I start
it (by clicking on the keyring icon in Outlook) I get a message saying
"No private key defined...etc", my private key doesn't show up in the
list of keys, and I don't seem to be able to import any keys (though I
can add keys to the keyring through the command line...)
Any help would be appreciated

Regards,

Steph