Keysigning

Michael Nahrath gnupg-users@nahrath.de
Fri May 9 23:38:02 2003

--------------enig8AFB187156D7C4ADE27330A9

greg@turnstep.com wrote:

>>I'm listed under one of the big cities, Philadelphia.  Biglumber.com
>>isn't smart enough unfortunately to group suburbs with their parent
>>city, so what most of the "Philadelphians" did was say they lived in
>>Philadelphia even though they really live in an outlying suburb.
>

> I am open to ideas about how to do this.

Create a new field for free Text to give more detailed information about
one's location.

I am currently listed under "Hildesheim, Germany". This is correct and
should continue to be the main category.

But in an additional location field I would add "Germany -> Niedersachsen.
Hildesheim lies betwheen Hannover, Göttingen and Braunschweig".

Only an extended (yet to implement) search would find me under all of those
city's names.

BTW: German postal numbers are quite usefull to represent geographical
locations.

Greeting, Michi