mobile GPG installation

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sat May 10 11:50:02 2003

On Fri, 9 May 2003 23:22:36 -0400, David Shaw said:

> Note that this isn't terribly secure - an untrusted computer can
> easily have a program on it to snatch your keys.

We are working on a GnuPG smartcard; expect a prototype in about 2
months.  For cost reasons it will only allow for 1024 bit RSA but you
can be sure that the secret keys will stay non-compromised by remote
attacks or trojans in Internet cafes.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
  Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of
  mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of