[Q] Comparison of Encryption Algorithms

Konrad Podloucky konrad@crunchy-frog.org
Sat May 10 11:53:01 2003

--=-2MsEa9lgpGK6AVG5WU35

On Sat, 2003-05-10 at 00:14, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> I'm been trying to learn about "how secure" some encryption algorithms=20
> are, but I haven't found what I want.  Perhaps someone can point me to a=20
> resourse.
>=20
As others have noted Schneier's "Applied Cryptography" will give you a
good idea about security. However, if you are willing to get a bit more
into details, have a look at the "Handbook of Applied Cryptography".
A.J. Menezes (one of the authors) has made it available online at
http://www.cacr.math.uwaterloo.ca/hac/.

Konrad

--=20
"Free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad
things." =20
-- Donald Rumsfeld on the chaos after the "liberation" of Iraq

--=-2MsEa9lgpGK6AVG5WU35

--=-2MsEa9lgpGK6AVG5WU35--