Getting started with signatures.

Daniel Carrera dcarrera@math.umd.edu
Sun May 11 04:39:03 2003

--lMM8JwqTlfDpEaS6

Hello all,

I'm trying to get started with email signatures.  I already got my email cl=
ient=20
(Mutt) to sign my outgoing messages.  I guess that the next thing I need to=
 do is:

- Upload my public key to keyservers so my signatures can be verified.
- Get other people's public keys so I can verify their signatures.

Could someone tell me how I can do these?

If anyone is using Mutt, perhaps I could get some Mutt-specific help:
It looks like Mutt is not even trying to verify any of the signed messages =
other=20
than my own.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks for the help,
--=20
Daniel Carrera
Graduate Teaching Assistant.  Math Dept.
University of Maryland.  (301) 405-5137

--lMM8JwqTlfDpEaS6

--lMM8JwqTlfDpEaS6--