OT Outlook Re: gnupg encrypted mail and malware/spam

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon May 12 14:10:02 2003

On Mon, 12 May 2003 10:52:08 +0200, Per Tunedal said:

> I read there was a bug in Outlook that sent mail unecrypted though it was
> supposed to be encrypted, in some occasions. No warning to sender. Classed

To be correct, this happens only in the Outlook <-> Exchange
communication and not to the outsize world.  If you believe that there
are no malicious user inside the local network there is no harm.
Well, if you believe...

--
  Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of
  mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of