[Q] How do I revoke my old key?

Daniel Carrera dcarrera@math.umd.edu
Fri May 16 22:43:02 2003

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

> This will mark the key as revoked in your keyring. Next, you send the
> revoked key to keyservers. As a bare minimum, one LDAP and one HKP keyser=
ver
> should suffice.

Yeah, but how do I do that?
How do I send the revocation certificate to a keyserver?

> > Now that I have the revocation certificate, how do I actually revoke it?
> > I guess I must send it to a key-server.  How do I do that?

--=20
Daniel Carrera         | OpenPGP fingerprint:
Graduate TA, Math Dept | 9B32 660B 0557 7D7D 5892 0036 D591 4D05 2938 1B7E
UMD  (301) 405-5137    | http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera/pgp.html

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH--