[Q] How do I revoke my old key?

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Mon May 19 08:40:01 2003

--Boundary-02=_TyHy+y5mui4Ga1S

On Friday 16 May 2003 18:30, Eddie Roosenmaallen wrote:
> Next, you send the
> revoked key to keyservers. As a bare minimum, one LDAP and one HKP
> keyserver should suffice.

Hmm. As far as I know, the HKP keyservers are still divided into at least t=
wo=20
'networks': the wwwkeys.pgp.net part and the keyserver.net part.=20
Synchronisation works only rarely, so better send to belgium.keyserver.net,=
=20
too.

greetings
=2D- vbi

=2D-=20
This is Unix we're talking about, remember.  It's not supposed to be
nice for the applications programmer.
        -- Matthew Danish on debian-devel

--Boundary-02=_TyHy+y5mui4Ga1S

Signature policy: http://fortytwo.ch/legal/gpg/email.20020822?version=1.4&md5sum=81630baabe9a0670bb19c1fa8527a7ab