Encouraging email security.

Ingo Klöcker ingo.kloecker@epost.de
Thu May 22 09:14:49 2003

--Boundary-02=_wY9y+T8+zzvIpR8

On Tuesday 20 May 2003 04:01, darren chamberlain wrote:
> <sarcasm>Anyway, who needs KMail/Mozilla mail/etc when mutt works
> just as well (better, I'd argue ;), and is smaller, faster, and more
> portable, too?</sarcasm>

Sorry, but I thought we were talking about encouraging normal users to=20
use encryption. People who use mutt won't have any problems with using=20
encryption. They won't fear running gpg on the command line. But people=20
who barely know how to handle a computer won't use mutt. They will use=20
KMail or Mozilla Mail or Evolution or some Windows mail client.=20
Encryption has to be made easy with those mail clients and not with=20
geek-only mail clients like mutt or pine.

Regards,
Ingo

--Boundary-02=_wY9y+T8+zzvIpR8

--Boundary-02=_wY9y+T8+zzvIpR8--