Consider a feature request?

Dick Gevers dvgevers@xs4all.nl
Thu May 22 20:39:02 2003

On Thu, 22 May 2003 08:36:20 -0400, David Shaw <dshaw@jabberwocky.com>
wrote about Re: Consider a feature request?:

> Put in your config file:
>
>     group cousins =3D 0xABCDABCD 0x12345678 0xDEADBEEF
>
> Then encrypting to "cousins" encrypts to the specified keyids.  It
> doesn't work for --list-keys: only --recipient (-r).

Thanks for your answer David. It=B4s not precisely what I had in mind,
because I never realised that it would be useful to create groups
of one: since I never felt the need to encrypt to 1+ I knew the
option was there but never tried it.

I added a few groups to the tail of my gpg.conf so the tail command will
be sufficient for lookup for the moment.

Best regards,
=3DDick Gevers=3D

- --
Registered Linux user # 309037