GNUPG FOR WINDOWS WITH GUI

Servie Platon servie_platon@yahoo.com
Sat May 24 01:54:02 2003

--0-975481471-1053734061=:42423

Hi everyone,

Is there a gnupg that runs on windows that has a GUI functionality?

I found one at the gnupg.org site but it's via command line. And I couldn't find the installation and command howto for windows. It will be too hard for ordinary windows users to use this. Any other options?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Servie

--0-975481471-1053734061=:42423

<DIV>Hi everyone,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is there a gnupg that runs on windows&nbsp;that has a GUI functionality?&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I found one at the gnupg.org site but it's via command line.&nbsp;And I couldn't find the installation and command howto for windows.&nbsp;It will be too hard for ordinary windows users&nbsp;to use this. Any other options?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best regards,</DIV>