Newbie question - importing PGP keys

Dick Gevers dvgevers@xs4all.nl
Sat May 24 20:42:03 2003

--=.NIMRHZyu:2GGc=

On Fri, 23 May 2003 09:46:39 -0700 (PDT), Reza Malekzadeh
<reza@malekzadeh.com> wrote about Newbie question - importing PGP keys:

> I have existing PGP keys created with PGP for Windows version 8.0.
> I just installed gpg on my Mac OS X. I would like to use the same keys.
> How can I import those keys?

Hello Reza and others,

There have been two answers on the official way to do this, but there
is another `easy` way to do it as well (based on my Win > Lin experience,
should work Win > OSX): if there are no secret keys in your Mac keyring
try to replace your secring (if any) with that from windows. Worked for
me :-)

YMMV

Best regards,
=Dick Gevers=