Validity period of GPG-keys

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Wed May 28 09:50:25 2003

--Boundary-02=_ypG1+xUk7UW+VHa

On Tuesday 27 May 2003 20:02, Dennis Lambe Jr. wrote:

> Is it possible for a key signer to revoke it's signature on a key?  This
> seems like a natural thing to want to do, but I've never seen it
> documented.

Yes, it's possible, and it's documented. I agree with you that this is a ve=
ry=20
good solution to the problem.

=2D- vbi

=2D-=20
Hear me, my chiefs, I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.  From where the
sun now stands I Will Fight No More Forever.
		-- Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce

--Boundary-02=_ypG1+xUk7UW+VHa

Signature policy: http://fortytwo.ch/legal/gpg/email.20020822?version=1.4&md5sum=81630baabe9a0670bb19c1fa8527a7ab

--Boundary-02=_ypG1+xUk7UW+VHa--