newbie curious about subkey usage

DD LL daiplam at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 10:49:01 CET 2003

hi, I'm kinda new to GNUPG and was if anyone can help (or point me in right direction) on the following:

is it possible to specify specific subkey to sign and encrypt data?

Does --import merge both public and private key attributes (I can't seem to do this without deleting the older secret key)

any way to export only specific subkeys(public) from the keyring?

thanks in advance for any help.

regards

dp