pine-pgp-filters w/ roles

Atom 'Smasher' atom-gpg at suspicious.org
Tue Nov 11 00:53:55 CET 2003

i made a tweak to doug barton's pine-pgp-filters (ppf) to handle signing
and encryption with multiple roles in pine. if anyone wants a copy, let me
know.

it hasn't been throughly tested, but it's been working flawlessly for me
with gpg-1.2.3 and pine-4.58.

        ...atom

PGP key - http://smasher.suspicious.org/pgp.txt
3EBE 2810 30AE 601D 54B2 4A90 9C28 0BBF 3D7D 41E3

        "It is estimated that we spend $322,000 for each enemy we
	 kill, while we spend in the so-called war on poverty in
	 America only about $53 for each person classified as
	 'poor'. And much of that $53 goes for salaries of people
	 who are not poor. We have escalated the war in Viet Nam
	 and de-escalated the skirmish against poverty. It
	 challenges the imagination to contemplate what lives we
	 could transform if we were to cease killing."
		-- Martin Luther King, Jr.
		The Casualties of the War in Vietnam,