KMail, OpenPGP plug-in not specified

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Thu Nov 13 15:07:24 CET 2003

[please do not start a new topic in an answer to a mail on the mailing list.]

On Thursday 13 November 2003 06:46, Rob Andrews wrote:

> > Problem: OpenPGP plug-in was not specified.

http://kmail.kde.org/kmail-pgpmime-howto.html

Perhaps you even find packages for your distributions. Set up is a bit
non-trivial if you have to compile things yourself.

In my case
 - pinentry-qt didn't work. I use pinentry-gtk. Some issue with the qt library
version.
 - I had to compile gpg-agent without threading support. But IIRC this bug has
been fixed.

greetings
-- vbi

--
You will pay for your sins!
If you have already paid, please register with the front desk.