procmail

David M. Besonen davidb at panix.com
Tue Nov 18 16:08:13 CET 2003

thanks for the replies Thorsten and Steven, but i need to set this up
on my isp's server which uses sendmail and procmail.

the first thing i need to accomplish is:

 1. check messages for gpg signatures

 2. add a new header line to the message
    that will indicate whether or not it's
    signed

      and if it's signed

        whether or not it's signed by
        someone who's public key already
        exists on my ring

can anyone help me out with this?

thanks,

david

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:44:57 +0100, Thorsten Haude
<linux at thorstenhau.de> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>* David M.Besonen <davidb at panix.com> [2003-11-18 19:30]:
>>i need to automate some gnupg tasks on incoming email.  does anyone
>>have any experience automating gnupg with procmail?
>
>You should rather have a look at Maildrop. Procmail's syntax is
>especially weird, Maildrop's is very similar to shell scripts.
>

>Thorsten