--compress ; not working in config file

Atom 'Smasher' atom-gpg at suspicious.org
Wed Nov 19 08:54:47 CET 2003

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, David Shaw wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 05:27:49PM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:
> > On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 00:51:52 -0800 (PST), Atom 'Smasher' said:
> >
> > > i guess it's inclusion in the man page ~implies~ that it will likely be
> > > added soon?
> >
> > Nobody missed in the last 5 years, so I am not sure whether it makes
> > sense to add it now.  It will anyway be renamed to something
> > different.
>
> FYI: Werner and I discussed this and "--compress-level" will be in
> GnuPG 1.2.4.
======================

WOO-HOO!!!

well, at least you know ~someone~ will apreciate it ;)

	...atom

PGP key - http://smasher.suspicious.org/pgp.txt
3EBE 2810 30AE 601D 54B2 4A90 9C28 0BBF 3D7D 41E3

	"One may well ask: How can you advocate breaking some laws and
	 obeying others? The answer lies in the fact that there are
	 two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to
	 advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a
	 moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a
	 moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."
		-- Martin Luther King, Jr