Migrating keys

Jens Kubieziel gnupg at kubieziel.de
Thu Nov 27 14:36:26 CET 2003

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 02:27:49PM -0500, Jason Harris wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 05:36:28PM +0100, Jens Kubieziel wrote:
>
> > My old key had an expriration date. I changed this some time ago, but
> > some keyservers couldn't handle that. So I get sometimes complaints that
> > my key is expired even though it isn't. I created a new key to stop those
> > bothering messages.
>
> Which keyservers?  The ones that still have your subkey as expiring

Complaining people said they're using *.pgp.net, especially
wwwkeys.{de,eu}.gpg.net.

> (marked with "*", "-" indicates key not found), for example, are all
> totally unsynchronized (except hell.on.earth.li), and manually updating
> your key on them should fix this.

I updated my key on those servers.

PS.: You have a list of keyservers on your page. Are those all available
keyservers worldwide?

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention,