new (2003-11-30) keyanalyze results

Jason Harris jharris at widomaker.com
Sun Nov 30 17:33:01 CET 2003

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 10:52:25PM +0100, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Sunday 30 November 2003 21:33, Jason Harris wrote:
> > New keyanalyze results are available at:
> >
> >         http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/ka/2003-11-30/
>
> I wonder whether you excluded all ElGamal signing keys from the
> keyanalyze. Or do you rely on their owners to revoke them?

They are not specifically excluded.  The (GPG-using) keyholders
should revoke them as recommended in the recent security advisory,
at which point they will be automatically excluded from keyanalyze.

--
Jason Harris          | NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
jharris at widomaker.com | web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/