Help adding the idea extension...

Chris Johnson chris@sebis.com
Wed Oct 1 20:34:01 2003

Thanks for the reply Dave,
    By saying "won't work" I was meaning IDEA dosen't appear under
ciphers when gpg --version is run. with or without (only in the
.gnupg.conf file)  the command line --load-extension. I'm thinking it
must be a SCO problem but wanted to hear from the list to see if anyone
else had had a problem.
Here is the output:

OK oper> gpg --load-extension /u/oper/.gnupg/idea --version
gpg (GnuPG) 1.2.3
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

Home: ~/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA, ELG
Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB

I really wanted to avoid rerunning configure and recompiling. We ran
into problems with the assembler and the mpi files.

again thanks for the quick reply.
chrisj