decrypt failed - secret key unavailable

Frank Calfo frank.calfo at csgpro.com
Wed Oct 8 10:48:25 CEST 2003

Sounds to me like they did not encrypt their messages to you using your
public key; they may have mistakenly encrypted it using their own public
key - usually this message is accompanied with the id of the key that the
message was encrypted with, if you see this you could make sure that the
key identified is your public key

Otherwise, it may be that the technique you are using to decrypt the
message is not supplying the correct passphrase for your keystore (assuming
your keystore is passphrase protected)  - so you could also check to make
sure that you are supplying the correct keystore passphrase when you're
decrypting the message