Can't decrypt PGP 8 msg

Christian Kanja Christian.Kanja at glueckkanja.com
Thu Oct 9 10:18:34 CEST 2003

hi david,

"particularly well"... ;-). well, you're somehow right, we made a minor
mistake which was a major problem for gnupg - we did not label the
hash-algorithm and we used IDEA a little bit often.

both is fixed in the new version of cryptoex. we do label the correct
hash and we do not use IDEA if not especialy preferred. and its worth a
look - i think with the new Outlook integration we made a major step
forward in usability for crypto applications.

hope that these changes will help us working together with the
gnupg-community - we would really appreciate feedback if there are
issues in compatibility and we will try to fix these issues fast.

best regards,
christian kanja

ps: i am not sure if this mail will reach the mailing list because i am
not a member of this list. if not, i would appreciate if you forward my
answer. thanks!

christian kanja
glueck & kanja technology ag
christian-pless-strasse 11-13, d-63069 offenbach, germany
phone +49 69 800706 0, fax +49 69 800706 66
web http://www.glueckkanja.com
use strong cryptography to protect your e-mails!