Failed GPG sig

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Fri Oct 10 01:54:17 CEST 2003

[taking this public on the gnupg-users list]

On 09-Oct-2003, Stewart V. Wright wrote:
> Did you realise that your sig on the following message to the
> gnupg-users mailing list fails?

Hmm, I've noticed similar things on this mailing list, and others, from
other people's signatures (and informed them).  Thanks.

> Did the list software change your message somewhere along the line (or
> it could be my bloody University...) ?

It does seem to be peculiar to mailing lists, in my experience.

--
 \         "People's Front To Reunite Gondwanaland: Stop the Laurasian |
  `\           Separatist Movement!"  -- wiredog, http://kuro5hin.org/ |